Are you looking to create a cleaner community?
Keep Louisiana Beautiful works hand in hand with schools, churches, civic groups, companies, local government and state agencies by:
- Hosting Environmental Enforcement Training sessions to increase enforcement of all litter laws
- Giving advice to home and business owners on how to reduce waste
- Providing over $3.3 million in grants to governments and non-profits to reduce waste and litter
- Educating the community, starting with children, to take personal responsibility by caring for their environment
- Conducting continuing education training in the areas of beautification, litter reduction, waste reduction, enforcement and community building
There are several ways you can partner with Keep Louisiana Beautiful, from making a donation on behalf of your company to inviting your employees to volunteer at a cleanup. We value our relationships with caring partners, and we hope to continue growing the Keep Louisiana Beautiful family for generations to come.